Buccleuch Park Forum Index
Buccleuch Park
Where we Live 
 FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in 

Repairs to Bollards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buccleuch Park Forum Index -> Factors & Property Management issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Repairs to Bollards Reply with quote

Does anybody else feel slightly dazed by the number of repairs to bollards we are being asked to pay for?

As I never see repairs being made (and the bollards appear to me to be in a pretty beaten up condition - certainly not pristine and well maintained) I am going to write to ask the factor to indicate on our bills which bollards are newly repaired. Residents would therefore be able go and check out the repairs.

It would simply be a case of putting a parking bay number beside each entry on the bill.

H&P hold a plan on which each bay is already numbered so I'm hoping this is a straightforward request.

CM 100 Buccleuch Street
CM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Repairs to Bollards Reply with quote

Our factor replied to my letter saying their computer system cannot detail parking bay numbers beside the requests to pay for repairs to bollards listed on our bills!

Can anybody think of a way whereby residents can check out where repairs are being made?

CM (flat 100)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buccleuch Park Forum Index -> Factors & Property Management issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: